I took this story from a reddit post that inspired me. You might not want to read it to save yourself from spoilers. I am not really following it, just the idea.
The ‘tattooed’ Dralux was one of the strongest tribe of Simphonia. Its warriors followed neither religion nor the law of the Kingdoms, just the law of the strongest. Their leader, Movoi Thenalamune, a Goliath whose intelligence only matches his height. Towering at 8 meters and over 300 pounds, he wields his trident with brutal strength. The Dralux was the tribe of his father and forefathers but even though they were strong and cunning but not magic proficient.
His brutal strength and speed had no match and even the druids of the tribe could not defeat him.
The warriors have been employed as mercenaries and were looting the noble’s quarters. The corpses of the noble family were being put on display at the entrance by the baron. His coupe worked perfectly and he is expected to be the new King.
- “The people of Sembia needs a ruler. Without them, our empire is on the brink of invasion. Comyr will pay for what it has done to our people!”
The crowd cheered on the burning corpse of the royal family.
- “Do not worry. I am a descent of the dragon too and contrary to my brother, I will not succumb to weakness. Death to Cormyr!”
The crowd cheered loudly and chanted with their new leader: “Death to Cormyr!”
The new ruler turns back to the Goliath sitting on his throne. The warriors were looting the castle.
- “I said you could take a few trophies but not everything!”, the man shouts as he steps closer to the throne.
Movoi was drinking and his guards let the man closer. Two of his guard followed him but are stopped.
- “Don’t worry. The throne will still be there, we have no interest in your paintings and sculptures. We are only here for the gems.” says Movoi as he keeps drinking.
- “But that was not part of the deal!!” screams Movoi as more of his guards enters the room.
Movoi grabs onto the man, “You have made a powerful ally, Garon and you had to ruin it.” He throws the new ruler onto his guards and leaps in the middle of them with his trident, swung it like a staff and knocked half of them against the wall, their armor dented with their trident. They were knocked unconscious. His bear tattoo glowed as he grabs onto the one of the remaining guard by the head from the skull above and crushes his skull above Garon.
- “I will let you live this time, Garon but I will be taking her with me.”
Garon gets rid of the blood on his face and pleads Movoi to stop but Movoi kept moving.
It has been 5 years since the siege of Sembia and although they are still at war, Garon gave up find his daughter, Ecatarina who is now married to Movoi. Contrary to the brute that Garon thought him to be, he was in love with her and she was also one of the strongest spellcaster for her age. Their new lineage should have given a strong fighter and spellcaster but to Movoi’s surprise, she was born with a different tattoo than anyone in the tribe – the one of a leviathan.
The tribe’s sage demanded the baby to be killed but Movoi would not allow it.
- “Bring everyone in Dralux against her and I will crush everyone of them.”
- “You would kill your own brother and sisters for her.”
Movoi nudges in silence. The cave that they were in was full of druid. If they all attacked the chief who was unarmed, they had some chances. They hesitated.
- “Such bond.” said the oldest sage, “I would not sped any blood in this sanctuary if I were you.”
- “Kashiita. Thank you.” answered Movoi.
- “This man has fought on the front line with his man for Dralux and had brought nothing but strength to our tribe. We are more than nomads thanks to him.”
- “Agreed but the prophecy.”
- “Screw the prophecy.”
The elders gasped at Kashiita’s choice of word.
- “I am old enough to have seen 3 generations of Draluxians die and bury them myself but I have faith in Movoi.”
- “You may have faith in him but not us, sister.” says another elder, “where is she right now?”
- “I will reveal her location once we adjourn this meeting. You have my word.” says Movoi on his knees.
- “What about a seal?” says a fellow elder.
- “We have no wizard among us and it generally never ends well but if we teach her how to use her strength. She might be our strongest weapon. ” says Kashiita.
- “Against? We are a warrior tribe who likes fighting. Why should we need an overwhelmingly dangerous weapon?” asked an elder.
- “Timat? Dieties? Didn’t Movoi’s father get sent to the nine hells for fighting the God of Malice?”
- “Slaying gods? What next. do you want to slay death, Kashiita?”
- “But she does bring a point, sister. Our people will one day grow tired of war if our tribe keeps growing and Movoi’s lineage is Darlux’s survival.”
The elders agreed in unison.
- “But who will train her?”
Kashiita stepped towards Movoi and put her hand on his shoulder. As he rises, she held onto his hand.
- “Who else than our strongest warrior and smartest spellcaster?